With beautiful designs, our floors are the hardest and most sustainable in the world. Bamboo Family’s unique encased manufacturing system is 4 times harder than oak and quite simply the most sustainable hard flooring in the world.
Our bamboo floors have been developed in our factory in Anji China for the past 15 years and we have developed the hardest, sustainable and best floors in the world.
Bamboo flooring is another wood like option that is gaining in popularity. It is actually a grass that shares similar characteristics as hardwood. It is durable, easy to maintain and is easy to install. Bamboo is sustainable and made from natural vegetation that grows to maturity in three to five years, far less than the thirty to fifty years trees can take. Bamboo, while usually very light, is available in many hues that will work in any setting or decor. Its varied grains and wide array of colors give it an edge over traditional flooring by allowing for customization not often found elsewhere.
Our floors won’t dent with heels, won’t scratch with pets, its clean air with no use of formahyde and it’s pram and wheelchair friendly,
With a range of Trendy and Stylish painted colours and Traditional and Classic solid bamboo our floors will enhance any home all with a 50-year residential warranty.
- The Worlds Hardest and Most Sustainable Floors™
- Pet friendly – Encased™ floors are scratch resistant with 12 layers of finish.
- High heel safe – Encased™ are stiletto heel safe.
- Clean air Ultra Low VOC’s – Encased™ is chemical free and safe from harmful chemicals.
- 50 year warranty – lasts a lifetime – Install once and enjoy forever.
- Pram / Wheelchair Friendly – No need to worry with prams and wheelchairs with Encased™ floors.
- Encased™ Floors by Bamboo Family are manufactured using 30% more bamboo. Order your free samples now and see the difference.
- Encased™ Floors have a 12 coat finish to give us all these benefits.