Warranties begin from the date of purchase in dry residential applications.
We warrant our Bamboo Flooring in the original manufactured state free from structural defects (Structural Warranty) for 50 years. We warrant to the original purchaser that the wear layer (Coating Warranty) will not peel or separate from the flooring plank for 5 years.
THE WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE, ONLY EXTENDING TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE FLOOR.
These warranties DO NOT COVER damages or defects resulting from or in any way attributed to:
- Improper Storage, handling or installation of the products.
- Excessive or inadequate humidity in the installed area
- Uneven sub-floors (outside limits of specification refer details above)
- Abuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, abnormal use or misuse, negligence, corrosive chemicals & other unintended uses.
- Variations in colour, markings, fading or darkening that are naturally occurring or develop over time.
- Damages caused during shipping are the responsibility of the shipping company.
- Dents or scratches.
- Changes in colour due to full or partial exposure to sunlight & weather.
- Separations between boards caused by expansion and contraction during seasonal & temperature changes.
- Installation or use of flooring with visible defects.
NOTE: Should product be determined to have any possible defect by the person doing the installation please call the supplier immediately for inspection and possible replacement PRIOR TO INSTALLATION. All questions of product quality are to be addressed prior to installation. Installation implies acceptance. No warranty will be offered for appearance related claims once the products are installed.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This limited warranty does not create for or impose upon the manufacturer any obligations of liabilities arising from any other warranties, expressed or implied, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The manufacturer shall not be liable to the customer or any other person for any incidental, special, or consequential damages, and disclaims liability for breach of any other express implied warranties with respect to this product. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages may not apply. This limited warranty gives the customer specific legal rights. Such rights may vary from one jurisdiction to another.
Caring for Bamboo Family flooring is the same as for any timber flooring.
• Prevent dirt, grit and sand from getting inside your building as much as possible.
• Use a vacuum to remove loose dirt often
• Wipe up liquid or food spills promptly
• For general cleaning dip a clean cloth or sponge mop in cleaning solution and wring nearly dry. Clean floor and wipe dry with a towel as you go
• Keep high heels in good repair
• Put fabric-faced glides on the legs of ALL your furniture
• PLEASE DO NOT USE A STEAM CLEANER
We suggest that you prevent dirt, grit and sand from getting inside your building by using dirt-trapping walk-off mats in all entryways. Vacuum regularly, as often as you vacuum carpets.
To remove loose dirt and grit, dust mop, broom sweep, or vacuum. Using a vacuum is the best way to remove loose dirt. Using a dust mop or broom may simply push the loose dirt across the floor causing small scratches to appear. Wipe up liquid or food spills promptly with dry cloth or paper towels. Remove sticky residue (like jelly) with slightly dampened cloth. Other polyurethane safe cleaning products may be used as well. Products such as Window cleaners or other household cleaning products must not be used! They will damage your finish.
Keep high heels in good repair. Worn heels that have exposed metal will dent any floor surface, even concrete. Keep the doormats clean. Put fabric-faced glides on the legs of your furniture. They allow furniture to be moved easily without scuffing the floor. Do not place any luggage on your floor that has metal bottom supports. Sliding these types of items across the floor will cause scratches in the finish.